7. Get together - not just for business. Loneliness, disconnection and alienation are common
pains in remote work life. Some companies with remote work cultures offer employees
additionally social contacts, such as in the form of chat rooms, where you can talk about common
interests, to informally meet online project-related people.
8. Show up - participate in video conferences. This improves the quality of contact with your
colleagues and managers, and allows you to meet online "face to face" to better understand the
project requirements. Suggest to your superiors or on your own reach for revolutionary solutions,
which, in addition to contact over the network, guarantee its excellent technical quality of audio and video.
Their additional advantage is compatibility with touch screens, which are already widely
used in online meetings.
See for yourself
9. Take advantage of online training opportunities - improve your skills. Use the internet to serve
you in your career and professional development. The number of courses available (often free) is huge. Check out.
10. Stay in touch. Remote work often requires increased communication. Your schedule and
availability should be transparent to your colleagues who share responsibility for the project.
11. Think and act positively. This also applies to professional contacts. When instead of having a
meeting you have to settle for sending an email, try to include your positive emotions in it.
This really has a good effect and warms up relationships with business partners or co-workers.
12. Don't be too hard on yourself and use your strengths. Since you work from home,
allow yourself to do things that you can do at home (and not in the office). Have you thought about baking your own
bread? It will work - after all, your kitchen is right next door. It's also a good idea to let loose, to take your mind off work,
if only for a moment. It's impossible to maintain top productivity all the time. Remember that you have to
balance it with taking care of yourself, otherwise you risk burning out.
So many tips. Since the remote work model is still new to most of us, let's learn
learn from others how best to implement it. Let's inspire each other and find ourselves in new
circumstances, always deriving satisfaction from new opportunities.